Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to hire a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. If unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.